Search results

1. Y

Why its so hard to chose the right monitors

What you are saying is making sense but for some reason I prefer either wait for the bm6a or buy a new Pair. The bm6a was the most popular monitors for some edm music 10-15 years ago, now rarley if someone is using them. Im not sure if because othet monitors brands are out thete now or just...
  2. Y

I have a Pair of bm6a stored but I will have to bring them ( which will take a few month) Now im working with headphones: Option 1- worked with headphones untill my shipping container is arrived. No cost in this option but waiting few month. Option 2 is to buy new Pair ( 2000-2500 price...
  3. Y

Room size as follow: The room shape is a rectangle, with no window ( length- 4.4 Meters/width 2.1 Meters/heights 2.57 meters)
  4. Y

Hi guys. I hope you are doing well. Im own a small home studio a while ago and now I built it again. I have Pair of BM6A but Im looking for something new will open my mind. Im thinking about pmc results6 / focal solo or any kind of genelec. Making mainly music via vst instruments. In...
Top Bottom