Search results

1. S

KEF R3 Meta - My Experience

Thanks so much for your input. Much appreciated!
  2. S

I'm definitely not anywhere near reference. I can turn it WAY down and it will still do it with some notes in some songs. In others it sounds amazing. This is coming from a Denon AVR 6700h though. Think it's only 1.4v pre out so maybe that's it? Because like I said, the movies are fine...
  3. S

I also have a a NC502MP I am a tiny bit worried that my Buckeye amp is a bit too powerful. I used to be able to play my Kef r3 metas at full range with Denon 6700h, but now with all this power even at low volume the speaker distorts with low bass. Is there a way to equalize this out because when...
  4. S

Buckeye NC502MP 8-Ch Amplifier Teardown

No no. For the AC infinity coolers.
  5. S

Ooo good idea. Its not going in a cabinet and my basement is cold AF so it should be ok.
  6. S

True. Im just waiting hoping and praying they eventually incorporate a trigger cable jack ..
  7. S

Buckeye NC502MP 8-Channel Amp Review

Fair enough! Thanks for the clarification! That's some crazy response time man. I see why everyone loves you and this company so much.
  8. S

That Makes sense. So where does the heat on the 4 and 6 channels go when they are laying flat? Is their some other form of cooling or does it just get that much warmer with the extra amp in the 8 ch?
  9. S

Wondering if I should buy one as well..
  10. S

I'd really like to know why these need heatsinks, but the 6 channel doesn't. They are the same amps right?
  11. S

Denon AVR-X6700H AVR Review (Updated)

Haha well they are CRAZY power hungry but are all 4 ohm 86-87 db sensitivity. 9 R Meta series speakers. R6 R3s and R8s
  12. S

Im no expert. Nor did I make this unit, But my understanding is most of the issues were with the 2020 models when this first came out. We literally bought the last models that were made so I'm pretty sure everything has been sorted. I've had my system since you had yours and I'm running it with...
  13. S

Me too. Why wouldn't it be a good one? Mine is awesome.
  14. S

HELP please... L shaped room Bass Questions!

I gotta buy a mic... Will ot work even though the room is a weird shape?
  15. S

No no. REW i just did simulation with rectangle room, but dont think it translates with that empty space to side. I was moving and sitting in front row hoping to get some bass eventually. It never came. Lol.
  16. S

I did try that and noticed the rectangle room limits... So I took sub and moved it inch by inch along front wall and into lil nook around wall. Still nothing in that front row. I even put it RIGHT beside row which worked but sub was VERY localized and cable has to come across room so not ideal...
  17. S

Unfortunately no. I sold them to buy this Arendal sub. Not cheap lol. I plan on buying another one right away. Hoping it will help... If you look at pics i can only put them in 2 more corners in the offshoot space to right of my screens as listener area are taken by seats... Also i have no way...
  18. S

Hey everyone!! Been struggling with sub placement. I have an Arendal 1961v. Amazing sub. Used it to replace two tiny Polk psw111 subs. Needless to say big difference. But with both setups I only have bass at back of room on the platform chairs and near ZERO in the front row. With this bigger sub...
  19. S

KEF R6 meta Measurements and Review

You have no issues driving these speakers with your 4500??
Top Bottom