Search results

1. E

Marantz SR8015 Review (Home Theater AVR)

It's the helicarrier build. Ultimate in portability, with a really long power cord.
  2. E

I've had zero problem ever with heat... I'm guessing you guys are using 4 ohm or some fuckery mix... if you are looking for incite or insight might want to add your set up
  3. E

Can anyone explain the vinyl renaissance?

With the albums and cinnamon, one will be prepared for the great apocalypse ...
  4. E

Advice on AVR - how would you spend your money?

Don't even bother with those crappy center channels, go full size, always.
  5. E

"Any" top of the line AVR from "Any" major vendor will push more than enough of power to stereo speakers. If they don't push enough power for enjoyment. I want those speakers. My CV SL-15s in stereo on the 8015 enjoy the experience. I can hit the ceiling on my setup of maximum quality sound...
  6. E

Get the top of line marantz or yamaha. I have the 8015, it will be the direct cause of my deafness. I regret nothing. After a couple years of ownership to reflect on the 8015 and other options, it doesn't look like any, and I do mean any vendor, provides an adequate solution via AVR unless you...
  7. E

My Setup 8015, with 3x CV SL-15's, 2x CV SL-12's, and 2x CV SL-8's I dont push mine beyond 7 speakers, no subs (yet). Reports suggest it's 92 watts rms across 7 speakers, and 100 watts rms across 5... I also up my center channel +3 ... it feels like a cheat, somehow it makes everything...
Top Bottom