Search results

1. AlainD

Best China speaker parts supplier for DIY on AliExpress, any valued recommendations?

I will check Madisound. Yes AliExprss can be a crapshoot. However there are good stores with a good reputation… that’s what I’m trying to find. Thank you dfuller!
  2. AlainD

Aliexpress appreciation thread

My experience with AliExpress is that they don't pay the supplier(the store within AliExpress) if you are not satisfied (e.g. bad descriptions, products or parts not eating advertised specs, and an item not received). AliExpress reimburses you with no issues. AliExpress will protect you and its...
  3. AlainD

Best China speaker parts supplier for DIY on AliExpress, any valued recommendations?

AliExpress is for single units. Alibaba.com is for retail business.
  4. AlainD

All true. I'm trying to find an AliExpress Shop that has DIY-proven kits. I wondered if anyone has a positive buying experience with an AliExpress shop. CSS Audio offers these kinds of kits as an example: https://www.css-audio.com/online-store.
  5. AlainD

Looking for good honest suppliers for DIY HiFi speakers (all parts one stop store). Do you have any recommendations on reputable AliExpress store? Thanks! Alain
Top Bottom