Search results

1. M

Streamer / DAC combo with PEQ and Loudness

Moode is already using it when chosen in settings. But this option doesn’t work with Spotify client. Reason: ability to use CamillaDSP Loudness filter
  2. M

How you can control volume of RME from Spotify in this solution?
  3. M

Summary of experiments. None of RPi solutions can fulfill my needs. Volumio needs upgrade of CamillaDSP to 2.0 (and upgrade of underlying system to bookworm). Difficulty level: hard Moode Spotify client is not using CamillaDSP volume control even when configured system-wide. Difficulty level...
  4. M

Streamer + DAC combo < 500 EUR

However after digging into room correction I'm missing some advanced options So I started to play with RPi.
  5. M

New stereo set for 5000 EUR

After two weeks of playing with different speaker configuration I'm staying with current speakers. I just added following EQ configuration to have the sound I'm looking for. And graph.
  6. M

It's there :) volumio@volumio:~$ amixer contents -c D10s numid=4,iface=CARD,name='Topping Internal Clock Validity' ; type=BOOLEAN,access=r-------,values=1 : values=on numid=2,iface=MIXER,name='D10s Playback Switch' ; type=BOOLEAN,access=rw------,values=1 : values=on...
  7. M

That's the reason what I wrote in first post. I'm looking for RME ADI-2 with integrated streamer :) CamillaDSP has same loudness implementation so that's the reason I'm looking on RPi based systems. But I find them (at least Volumio) very unreliable.
  8. M

Yes. But it still lacks RME ADI like Loudness. http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/automatic-loudness.97669/#post-214587
  9. M

I'm using hardware volume with USB DAC (Topping D10s). So I disagree.
  10. M

This was my intention. However I'll try to check if Hardware volume control can be use with CamillaDSP fader.
  11. M

Part 2 :) D10s works without problem. Volume control is more complicated. I was using HW mixer. Software mixer is killing volumio (or I'm doing something wrong) It is not using CamillaDSP volume control so it can’t properly apply loudness filter. The only solution is to use Loudness option...
  12. M

I wanted to have a control from attached screen. Not only preview. But I'm still experimenting. Today part 2: adding DAC (Topping D10s), CamillaDSP and checking volume control (especially with loudness enabled). Tomorrow part 3: adding remote (via flirc usb dongle)
  13. M

I think I found your thread today on moode audio forum. I didn't understand why there is such a problem with this integration. Architecture of moode is a reason ?
  14. M

OK. I did some tests of multiple RPi solutions. I used RPi 4B + official 7" touchscreen. Volumio - https://volumio.com/get-started/ Pros: + UI looks super nice + Configuration is straighforward + Lots of plugins Cons: - Lack of stability - I tested it Spotify Connect and controlling Spotify...
  15. M

Look here: https://github.com/HEnquist/camilladsp?tab=readme-ov-file#loudness
  16. M

2 x 180 watts at 4 Ω / 2 x 110 watts at 8 Ω @ 0.1 %THD 0,1% doesn't look good. 60dB of dynamic range ? From specs it looks like it has Hypex UcD180 inside Not great: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/hypex-ucd180hg-hxr-amplifier-module-analysis-and-review.27852/
  17. M

Thanks Nutul, I ordered Pi4 with some accessories.
  18. M

I need to buy one. RPi 1B was available right now :) And it's not enough for Volumio. So experiments postponed to Thursday.
  19. M

Moode works, but its Spotify support (and overall experience) doesn't feel right for me. Next - volumio.
Top Bottom