Search results

1. mikolajek

SMSL DA-9 stuck on "S.M.S.L" boot screen (won't power on)

The same issue has started happening to me approx. a month ago, and I've been running my DA-9 since May 2021 already. Have you also experienced this "bug delay" or were your units faulty from the very beginning? BTW - the trick with brightness doesn't work in my case. I've actually set the...
  2. mikolajek

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

Shipping a defective unit back to China is certainly NOT a solution. I live in Poland and had to pay EUR 150 duty fee for the tandem SU-9 + DA-9 (refunded by SMSL), so I expect no lower fee when shipping the SU-9 alone back. I've also checked the DHL price to send it back and it's ridiculously...
  3. mikolajek

HW: 1.0 SW: 1.2 USB: 2.06
  4. mikolajek

In my case SMSL was quick to react during the purchase process. I've got my DA-9 + SU-9 (silly me should have got SH-9 instantly as well) via Amazon.de, but it got shipped from China - which was not said in the offer. I needed to pay a duty fee of EUR 150, but it was instantly returned to me by...
  5. mikolajek

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

Hmmm... Is this line out of production? I've recently visited SMSL page looking for the updated XMOS driver and noticed that none of this 3-piece set (SU-8 / DA-8 / SH-8) is listed on their webpage anymore... @SMSL-Mandy, are you able to comment on this? There's been also a mess with XMOS...
  6. mikolajek

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

Has anyone used the whole SMSL set (SU-8, SH-8 & DA-8) and can share speaker experience (yes, I know it's super subjective ;))? I'm specifically interested in the DA-8 power amplifier, as I own SU/SH already. Just got myself brand new Monitor Audio Bronze 2 set for my desk and logically I'm...
Top Bottom