Search results

1. G

WiiM Pro Plus Streamer Review

Thank you very much! :)
  2. G

Apologies for my utter ignorance, but maybe someone may clarify this for me. I bought a umik-1 microphone in order to take measurements with REW. Now my question is: can I use these measurements in my wiim pro plus? Is there a way to use it's PEQ and the (hopefully soon released) room correction...
  3. G

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

FWIW you can get the Lintons for 930€ (sometimes cheaper, when they have B-Stock) here: https://www.audiomativ.de/wharfedale-linton-mahagony-paarpreis-8737.html PS: Sorry, just corrected the link, this one does cost 930 PS2: If you use PayPal you get a discount and they give you free shipping...
  4. G

Difference between Audiophonics MPA-S250NC and HPA-S250NC

Hi there, I am considering buying this exact same amp (AP300-S250NC) If you don't mind me asking, which speakers are you using it with? In my case, they are 8 Ohm (min 6Ω) with 86 db, do you think it will be enough amplification power, considering the listening distance is 2.5 meters and I...
  5. G

Topping PA7 Plus Amplifier Review

Thank you, how could one make sure that this is the case when buying an adaptor? Any kind of brand or model which you would recommend?
  6. G

What if it was the other way around? Is it safe to connect an unbalanced output (2 V) to a balanced input (4 V)?
  7. G

Kali Audio IN-8v2 (Second Wave) 3-Way Studio Monitor Review

Hi, I have just checked this file and it is really useful, thank you so much for sharing it (and also for creating it, if this is the case)
  8. G

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

How could one determine the right wire gauge for e.g. 10 meter long cables? Is there an official index?
  9. G

Would it be possible to use rca splitters?
  10. G

Thanks, that was helpful!
  11. G

Thank you for your response! I am not sure thay I understand exactly what you mean (what does the word "casting" mean in this context?) Right now I am using the Wiim-Mini with my I-Pad and it is connected through Air-Play 2 (or at least that is what it says) Wiim specifies on its website that...
  12. G

Hypex NCx500 Class D Amplifier Review

Thanks a lot for the quick response
  13. G

At this moment I have Wharfedale Lintons 6 Ohms / 90 db speakers (though measurements in Erins Audio Corner show lower sensitivity than that) But honestly I would like the amp to be able to drive more difficult speakers as well (thinking on the long run, I'll probably get new speakers in a...
  14. G

Hi there, sorry if this has already been asked in this thread. I am looking for a power amp and found an NCore NC500 at Audiophonics for 850€. My first idea was to buy their purifi amp, but the 500 is considerably cheaper and was wondering is the difference between them is audible at all and if...
  15. G

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Emotiva Factory Renewed (the Airmotiv B1+ available for 210€) https://emotiva.com/collections/factory-renewed?page=1
  16. G

Non-Snake Oil Power/Line Conditioner?

Thanks, this is a useful piece of information, found Furman on Thoman for a reasonable price
Top Bottom