Search results

1. G

Which digital interface to eradicate this noise ?

It seems good and cheap but there is no importer in Thailand for Holo gear !
  2. G

I guess you think that it could be possible to mitigate this noise without replacing the IFI first but only « cleaning » the usb part ( data+ power upstream. I search but unfortunately the Intona is not available here ...only the IFI I usb 3 ! ....
  3. G

I use an IFI IDSD MICRO DAC as Spdif interface. Before I read Amir reviews of the most well-known of them I was willing to upgrade replacing it by a better and dedicated one. I don't understand all the intricacies of these highly technical documented reviews. Nonetheless I have learned as a...
  4. G

Cost no object dac/streamer

Thank you @ Jacobacci for the detailed answer. My ears are also > 60 years old now ; I don’t make any claim about their accuracy for any kind of statement and I am a total novice about DSP functionalities. I grew-up audiophile old school trying always to go straight wire with gain avoiding any...
  5. G

Cost no object dac/streamer

Hello everyone. I am a newbie here ; firstly I was thinking that my all subjective experience could not be in harmony with the scientific solid background of most people who have chosen to post here and share their views and knowledge. So I was going to send the following message @jacobacci...
  6. G

Hello from Thailand

Thanks ! .... Sometimes I don’t understand in deep the technical explanations and it could be not easy to evaluate at which level or degree the matter discussed impact the sound !... I mean the practical interest is not always obvious/clear. By the way should it be useful if I publish somewhere...
  7. G

Hello from Thailand

Hi from Thailand to everybody ! Newbie I am ... happy to be here but not native english speaker ! ... thanks for all the rich knowledge, experiences and humour already shared here across the threats : This is a lot of reading offered to counterbalance and give a better coherence to my...
Top Bottom