Search results

1. P

Help and advice sought: combination DAC/HPhone amp for studio mixing

thanks Harmonic..i've already applied room correction with the Sonarwrorks mic and their room correction software...i apply it to my monitoring fx in the DAW, is this what yuou mean when referring to the UMIK, REW and APO EQ setup? with difficult circs, i mean its been a bit of a struggle to...
  2. P

Help and advice sought: combination DAC/HPhone amp for studio mixing

Hi, i use headphones and monitor speakers for making critical mix decisions in my small studio. my current setup is using the headphone amp built into my RME HDSPE AIO (not pro) soundcard on a 5 meter cable to be able to reach my listening position and the breakout cable XLRs go into a...
  3. P

Loxjie D40 Pro DAC & HP Amp Review

Brilliant thankyou G, my head was getting a bit full and i was worried that i wouldn't have any control over volume to the speakers from the loxjie at all and it would only output to both sets at once, i was after some clarity and your outlining these details meets that need.
  4. P

Loxjie D40 Pro DAC & HP Amp Review

Hi I'm a long time lurker but new poster..I'm interested in the Loxjie d40 Pro...my plan would be to connect two sets of powered monitor speakers (bal and unbal) for studio listening and mixing...i don't think this has been talked about in this thread yet..would i be able to control the volume...
Top Bottom