Search results

1. M

RSL iA255.1 and SMSL DL200 combo ?

Thanks Tony, Unfortunately, the dl200 I received was a dud. I wouldn't even switch on. Luckily Polly and Mandy said I could sent it back and they'll pay for the shipping. This combo is supposed to be my pc sound system and can power a couple of q3020i and maybe a sub but I gott wait at least...
  2. M

RSL iA255.1 and SMSL DL200 combo ?

I can hear the crickets... I just got this combo but haven't tested it. It would be good if someone has some experience w the 2 and any issues that have popped up and maybe solved.
  3. M

PC Audio help

Woohoo, I just got a message from Fosi that they might be releasing a 5.1 version in 2024 :p
  4. M

PC Audio help

Hiya Jim, I'll try and get the jargon eventually, some day lol! In the meantime, just to at least start this I'll get the Topping DX3 Pro + and the V3 48v. Since, it's just a simple pc setup I'm ok with it being a 2 channel for now but may want a 5.1 eventually so fingers crossed the v3 can...
  5. M

PC Audio help

Hey Jim, What you just said is something that is pretty rare, most of us regular folks decide what sounds good based on how it makes us feel.. subjective and rather pointless. Yet that emotional attachment is almost always the key for the purposes of buying something, if both sound exactly the...
  6. M

PC Audio help

Heya Jim, Cool that seems to be the key to getting things to work out nicely lol. But if I was to use the RSL for active subs will that be ok? It's just that the reviews of the ia255 seem to suggest it sounds better than the V3 but I'm nick picking here for a $100 amp lol. Cheers Jim!
  7. M

PC Audio help

Hi Jim, Much appreciate your feedback and I certainly understand the issues of making recommendations lol. So am I correct to assume that the V3 is suitable for the passive sub and the ia255 ok for passive subs and might sound better than the v3? Great advice Jim, many thanks. Dillon
  8. M

PC Audio help

Hi Jim, I hear you and yes reliability and consistency is important. The tube amps might be fun initially but could be a pain to maintain. Of the D class lot, the ia255 and V3 are the most inexpensive and I'm leaning towards the ia255 the Pa5 II is much more expensive but I'm not sure how much...
  9. M

PC Audio help

Hi AnaloguSteph, Many sincere thanks. I kidda guessed that the in my climate less heat is best I don't need a table heater lol. Since, it's mostly just for a pair of tabletop speakers and perhaps a subwoofer so I may not need such fidelity. That's makes the choice easier so it's likely one of...
  10. M

PC Audio help

Hi guys, Thank you for all your valuable insights and I hope to learn as much as I can. I'm somewhat lost as to what to get for my pc audio setup. Space and funds are a constraint and I'll prefer it if the setup could be stacked and not take up too much space. It's mostly for gaming and...
Top Bottom