Search results

1. K

Lepy LP-2020A Stereo Audio Amplifier Reivew

I actually had an old Lepai-2020 that I gave away, and eventually got a Lepy-2020A maybe 9 years ago. I tried 3 amps: - Lepy 2020A - Denon AVR-587 - Yaqin MS-20L On 3 sets of speakers: - PSB Alpha - Klipsh R-26F - Frugal Horn Mk3 (diy) Honestly, the Lepy did better than the Denon. It was less...
  2. K

Phono Preamp Suggestion Needed

Awesome, thanks for your help (and thanks to everyone else as well). I appreciate the feedback and suggestions as I am still fairly early in my foray into vinyl and audio in general. I know there's a balance in there between what I can hear vs the money spent.
  3. K

Hmm... I think maybe I don't quite have the whole picture here. I was of the understanding that if you have a good quality (good condition) vinyl and a good turntable, then the quality of all the following components would the limiting factor. My "guess" would have been since the Pyle 999 is a...
  4. K

So it's limited what I can test out here since both the Mani 2, Solo, and Duo aren't sold in stores I can demo. What I would like to know is will all 4 preamp's have a noticeable difference in audio quality (sound stage, separation, clarity, etc). Also any idea which would pair well with my...
Top Bottom