Search results

1. R

Streamer + amp to drive Klipsch R620f speakers

I actually have a pair of R-820F and based on this forum I purchased Wiim Pro Plus and an amp based on NCx500. It sounds very good to me, better than anything I've owned previously, but I'm no audio expert.
  2. R

Proper Black Metal/Death metal music

Proper death metal is Death :) but recently enjoying Obscura, Nile, Gorod and *Meshuggah*. Can't wait to get my new amp for Christmas that I purchased thanks to this forum and play some good metal music.
  3. R

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Because I'm shy :) No, I was just wondering if anyone here remembers if there was a sale last year this time of the year. Thanks.
  4. R

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Do you know if Audiophonics usually do some kind of sale this time of year? Thanks.
  5. R

Hard time deciding which Integrated Amplifier to pick!

Yes, no doubt about that. I guess what I meant is that for me in the EU it's more convenient to buy from an EU store.
  6. R

Hard time deciding which Integrated Amplifier to pick!

Sorry to hijack this thread, I was looking at these integrated amps as well, but after discovering this web site I think I will go with Audiophonics NC252MP and Wiim Pro Plus (and passive preamp with volume in between), as I'm in the EU and I get free shipping on Audiophonics items (I understand...
  7. R

Passive Balanced Monitor/Amp controller/preamp

In case anyone is still looking (like I was) here's the current one from Audiophonics: https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/preamplifiers-volume-controllers/passive-preamplifier-converter-rca-to-xlr-xlr-to-rca-silver-p-12360.html
Top Bottom