Search results

1. T

types of cast iron cookware

I use Lodge cast iron and DeBuyer carbon steel. Lodge cast iron is porous but now (3-4 years of use) developed perfect surface - eggs, pancake just glides over the surface. Me and my wife always come back to this pan, after trying others. Debuyer carbon steel (3mm thickness) is smooth and...
  2. T

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

I need some advice, again. Flex RCA vs Flex Balanced: - Buying RCA is easier and cheaper, because it matches the rest of my equipment. - Or balanced is better and I should start slowly upgrading rest of my equipment? After flex I am thinking about active speaker or power amp (purifi based...
  3. T

2.1 DSP System Without AVR?

UMIK-1 is coming next week, so I that is no problem. Balanced or single ended - looks like balanced is better. If I am changing system - I can switch now.
  4. T

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

I want to buy miniDSP flex and use it as preamp for my 2.1 system. Sources are analog (turntable) and digital. Is it the best device for that? Or should I consider other options? Wiim Pro Plus? Matrix mini-i 4? I have SMSL Su 6 DAC that looks like it measures better than FLEX. But is it...
  5. T

2.1 DSP System Without AVR?

Hello, I want to "upgrade" or try something in my 2.1 system and I am slightly overwhelmed with choices. Current 2.1 system: Sources - TV and turntable. Passive speakers - ASW Cantius 404. Subwoofer - Arendal 1961 1s (sealed). DAC - Revox s20 5.1 "processor" Amplifier - Revox s25 (integrated...
Top Bottom