Search results

1. R

Okto dac8 stereo DAC Review

Any indication when the new FW update will be out? In the reply to my email (from the beginning of November), Pavel mentioned "the end of the year", which he obviously did not fulfil. Or just the proverbial "soon"?
  2. R

Just for your info, reply from OKTO: ..."We are aware of this, in the past we have already received several reports of problems when playing DSD from Aurender streamers together with dac8. But playing DSD from a computer and streamers of other brands is without problems. We are going to release...
  3. R

Going to test other cable too. I have contacted Pavel already, no answer so far...
  4. R

Havent noticed display, because I have set display to go off during playback, will try to wait for the issue with display ON. But it is not that easy to induce distorted DSD because it is totally random... The music is not audible during issue, just noise, sometimes after few seconds music...
  5. R

Hi everybody! Less than a month ago, I bought a second-hand DAC8 Stereo, the device is still under warranty. I like the sound, but there is one issue. When playing DSD files, an error occurs randomly (in the middle of playback), which manifests itself in the way that the music suddenly turns...
Top Bottom