Search results

1. M

Schiit Stack : Near-field speaker recommendation

I purchased a set of Edifier MR4 today, they were 40% off (Amazon). At 80USD, I don't think there is anything close to this at this price. I plan to reuse the subwoofer from my Logitech Z213 set if I found the bass lacking. I'm not sure if it's a good idea but hey it's free. Nothing to lose...
  2. M

At 540CAD (400USD) they barely fit in the maximum range that I'm ready to go. Also they are quite big again 5-inch class. It seems that if you want something great in the 3 to 4 inch class you need to pay a lot.
  3. M

Alesis Elevate 5 MK II are quite big even for 5-inch speaker class. I had the chance to try the M-Audio BX5 D3 and at 6.9” x 7.8” x 10” I found them very big. Alesis are even bigger at 7.25" x 8.7" x 10.6" . Also, I didn't see any objective review for this speaker pair. Maybe you have a link to...
  4. M

Hi everyone, I had an Asus Essence STX audio card that I'd liked, but when I changed my computer for a new one with Win11, the driver kept crashing and was globally not pleasant to use. I decided to go with a Schiit Stack to replace it. I have a no non-sense attitude regarding audiophile gears...
Top Bottom