Search results

1. S

Newbie here with some headphone/Amp/streaming questions

WiiM Mini................ bloody brilliant that is the missing piece, thank you so much mate:):)
  2. S

Thanks Jimbob54, I have heard good things about Apple play, what do you think? As far as equalisation, I assumed that would only effect analogue signal but since I will be streaming digital information from android to the DAC, will eq work with a digital signal which sounds counter intuitive or...
  3. S

Thanks BDWoody, I assume I could plug my phone via cable into the dac/amp instead of my computer? Is that correct?
  4. S

Thanks for getting back twsecrest. About 450 US as the Aussie dollar is not great as is most other Countries ATM. I like bang for buck. I will prob get some Hart cables just for looks and a degree of placebo (And I am not having a dig at cable guys I mean it legitimately) This combination just...
  5. S

Hi all my first post here:) I have been into hifi since I was 16 so many years ago;) Due to a protracted illness 6 years ago I needed to sell off my headphones and hi res player, being Beyer DT1350, Beyer T90 and an AK player. I am now in a position to buy a modest budget set up, so I have...
Top Bottom