Search results

1. P

Polk Signature Elite ES20 Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

I've noticed that I've been watching a lot more movies since I got the speaker. I focus more on whatever I'm watching. These speakers are also very successful in movies, TV series and sports events!
  2. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

I listen to flac with deezer. There is no external DAC. I am using the amp Yamaha A-S301 internal DAC. There is no problem with internet speed or download capacity.
  3. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

Hello, I just couldn't get an answer to one of my questions. How do you recommend me to choose the sample rate and bit depth values in the SPDIF output resolution section? Thank you.
  4. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

Thank you very much for your interest and detailed answers, I am investigating.
  5. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

It was a great change from the EQ setting I used for my headphones before. I am also looking for the best sound and equalizer setting for the speaker (of course for the room I use it in).
  6. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/polk-signature-elite-es20-review-bookshelf-speaker.33834/ Amir'in ilk sayfa incelemesine bakarak bu şekilde yapabildim. Ancak olumlu bit değişim olmadı.
  7. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

I found these settings under the elite es20 title. As far as I know, there is no model called elite es200. Do you have any advice on how I can reduce these settings to 4? Also, do you have any recommendations for the sample rate and bit depth values in the spdif output settings? Thank you...
  8. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

Yes. My speaker is polk audio elite es20. This eq is suggested in the title. I don't know how to add it. Polk ES200 APO EQ Score 96000Hz May102022-182432 Preamp: -2.7 dB Filter 1: ON HPQ Fc 46.64, 0.00, 1.32 Filter 2: ON PK Fc 104.14, -1.17, 0.95 Filter 3: ON PK Fc 637.31...
  9. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

I know. and only 4 bands appear here. Shouldn't I be able to add tape?
  10. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

Unfortunately, peq settings do not appear in the sound settings. I bought the device yesterday. What do you recommend that I set the sample rate and bit depth values in the SPDIF output resolution section?
  11. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

Is there any information on how to make parametric eq settings? There are 4 tapes, I cannot add or remove them.
  12. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

Parametric EQ is more important to me when connecting via phone. If I can use EQ on the phone via Toslink connection, there is no problem.
  13. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

Does wiim mini have an optical input? I want Wiim for phone connection. The TV is already connected optically. However, in order to make the phone connection of high quality, I looked for an alternative to my television connection (optical-coax), so that the wiim-amplifier connection can be...
  14. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

Frankly, I didn't understand the Wiim Pro connection. My opinion; Amplifier optic-optic with wiim mini. Amplifier optic -adaptor -coax (amplifier input) with television.
  15. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

https://www.mykablo.com/optik-giris-coaxial-cikis-dijital-ses-cevirici-siyah-pmu252499 Do you think there will be a problem if I connect optical from the TV to the adapter and coax from the adapter to the amplifier with such a converter? so I can connect the optics from the amp to the wiim...
  16. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

I think there will be a loss in sound quality with Bluetooth. The sound quality of Wiim when connected via RCA-3.5 mm cable is more than enough for me, thank you. Since it functions as a network player, I already expected that there would be no loss of sound via WiFi. But I wasn't sure about...
  17. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

Hello. I'm thinking of purchasing it to connect to my Yamaha A-S301 amplifier. The optical input of the amplifier will be connected to the TV. For this reason, I have to connect the Wii mini to the amplifier with the RCA-3.5mm jack cable. Will this cause a significant loss in sound? And I...
  18. P

Polk Signature Elite ES20 Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

Thank you, i buy second hand yamaha a-s301.
  19. P

AUDIOPHONICS MPA-S250NC Amp Review

Yes, I have made the topic busy enough. thank you very much again
  20. P

AUDIOPHONICS MPA-S250NC Amp Review

Additionally, I started researching between the two with the Denon PMA 600NE model.
Top Bottom