Search results

1. S

Should I buy an AMP or a DAC/AMP in this case

I already have a balanced cable, it’s included with the HD660s2. Okey I will try to to an A/B comparison and if I can’t find a difference between the FiiO and UMC Dac, I might return the FiiO and buy and external amp.
  2. S

I think that the K7 for price performance is excellent
  3. S

This is what I am doing yes, when I open my daw I just set the input to Line on my FiiO K7, and windows automatically switch to my UMC202HD as output. And when I stop recording, I go back to « USB » mode on my FiiO K7 and my computer goes back automatically to K7 DAC as output. I was just...
  4. S

Thanks a lot. Do you think that their would be a lot of difference between a real amp an the K7 Dac/Amp? Because right now I have far enough volume with the K7
  5. S

The problem doing that is that I can’t monitor my voice since having the output different than the interface introduces a lot of latency :/
  6. S

Oups my bad, yeah they are Line Output, and this is where I've plugged my RCA to 6.35mm for the FiiO for when I use my DAW. Do you think I should keep that so that I have a clean dac when I play/listen to music/chill, or go with a Topping A30 Pro ?
  7. S

Hey, I just got a FiiO K7 as Dac/Amp but I was wondering this : I have an UMC202HD, and since I would like to be able to monitor myself during vocals recording in my DAW, I use the Main OUTPUT L/R of 202HD (because 202HD does not have Line OUT) and plug it to Line IN of my FiiO K7. So when I...
  8. S

Budget DAC Review: behringer UMC204HD

Hey, I just got a FiiO K7 as Dac/Amp but I was wondering this : - I have an UMC202HD, and since I would like to be able to monitor myself during vocals recording in my DAW, I use the Line OUT of my UMC202HD and plug it to Line IN of my FiiO K7. So when I use my DAW to record, I switch to "Line"...
  9. S

SMSL DL200 the best ever value DAC/AMP?

From what I am reading, FiiO K7 might be better for 660s2 since I have a balanced cable ? By any chance, do you know/think that the DL200 has more power than the balanced output of the iFi Zen Dac V2?
  10. S

Audio interface under 350€ that can power HD660s2

Hello, Thanks for the help. The UMC202HD can make sound with the 660s2, but it's really awful to be honnest compared to my iFi Zen DAC v2 or Meizu Non Pro Hifi Dongle. The Audient iD14 MkII looks really good in term of specs. Thanks
  11. S

The AO300 also has a DAC/AMP for headphone. I was asking that because I really like how it looks compared to the DL200, but from what @delta76 said, it's not a good idea. Thanks for the help
  12. S

Audio interface under 350€ that can power HD660s2

Hello, I know that my question might sound stupid, but right now I have an audio interface, the UMC202HD. I just got HD660s2 and was going to buy the SMSL DL200 (or FiiO K7 maybe because of the balanced output) as DAC/AMP, but, I was wondering if there is a good audio interface under 350€...
  13. S

Hello, SMSL just released the AO300. Do you think that the DL200 is still better for headphone usage ? I really love the AO300 design and EQ presets but if it sucks, I will go with the DL200.
  14. S

Thanks a lot for the help. I will buy the DL 200 I think. Thanks
  15. S

Thanks for the help. The K7 seems to have more power @300ohm (560mW) so for my HD660s2 it might be better for EQ ?
  16. S

Serious Question: How can DAC's have a SOUND SIGNATURE if they measure as transparent? Are that many confused?

Hello, it’s me again. I was wondering between this DL200 and the FiiO K7, is there a lot of differences ? I heard that the K7 has a warmer tonality that’s why I am asking
  17. S

Hi, thanks for the help too! Basically it would be only for my headphones right now. Later I might buy speakers but it will not be soon. I might go with the DL200 then, just a bit sad that it does not have EQ profile (for example to tame the treble on the Mezz 109 Pro)
  18. S

Thanks to both of you. So basically the DL200 and Sabaj A10D seems to be a DAC, but both having an headphone amp. The A10D review tells that It can drive almost every headphone between 32 and 300 ohm? For the DL200 it looks to be the same, users reviews are really positive about this one...
  19. S

New SMSL AL200 Intergrated Amplifier

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/sabaj-a10d-2022-version-review-dac-amp.34918/ it says that it is a Dac/amp ? What am I getting wrong please ?
  20. S

Hmm okey, but like from what I understand from your message, the AL200 would be the best one between the three since it has an integrated amp too and a DSP with EQ Profile + different filters
Top Bottom