Search results

1. A

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

SVS SB-1000 is selling on Amazon Germany for 300€
  2. A

SMSL PO100

Got a PO100 Pro just to learn that it doesn’t allow volume control on Mac. The original PO100 is no longer available. The Doukaudio U2 is sold for the same price as PO100 Pro and looks like a downgrade. Not that I need the extra features of PO100 Pro, but I don’t want to buy a micro-usb device...
  3. A

Topping PA5 II Stereo Amplifier Review

Another pa5 ii is on the way to Cologne :) After an internal debate of simplifying things with an all-in-one mx3s I decided to upgrade from e30/a07 to e50/pa5 ii to drive my Dali Opticon 1 mkII on the desktop.
  4. A

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

Powering it from a PC USB port is a bad idea anyway because it is noisy.
  5. A

MacOS Ventura and Topping E50...

Thanks, I'll look into SoundSource. I have UMIK-1 on the way and plan to play around with REW, I believe I already heard about SoundSource in the context of applying REW correction via software (I'm not planning on investing in a hardware DSP for now).
  6. A

That's unfortunate. I wonder how do you work around it, assuming you still own the e50? For now I'm using eqMac for system output and let Qobuz play directly to e50, but that means I have to control music volume separately. I've got used to volume control via OS as both dac and amp are out of...
  7. A

I have the same issue with the e50 that I just received. @Schlippwhip68 were you able to figure this out? I still have the e30 that e50 was meant to replace and e30 doesn't have this issue, i.e., volume control on my macbook works fine with e30 but not with e50 (greyed out). I upgraded e50 to...
  8. A

TOPPING MX3s

@cowdog360 curious if you have any updates from Amir on when he'll be able to test it, really looking forward to the tests results as it seems like an ideal all-in-one for me. I'm considering replacing my Topping E30 + Aiyima A07 setup driving Dali Opticon 1 MKII on the desktop. Overall my...
Top Bottom