Search results

1. C

Genelec 8030C Studio Monitor Review

It was like that for me too, it happened like this once today. First I turned on the DAC and then started the PC. I don't know, maybe something like HDMI handshake happened in the USB connection during windows startup sound.. When I started the PC as first and then the DAC in the next startups...
  2. C

Do you advice ISS on or off and why? The two speakers do not sleep at exactly the same time. There is a difference of about 1 minute between them. When the PC starts up, they wake up within 1 second. However, today the left speaker did not wake up with the windows start up sound. It woke up...
  3. C

I liked RME dac too so i am happy with them ;)
  4. C

I just turned on ISS setting. Other settings are at deafult levels on the speakers. By the way, I also liked rme dac very much. It provides a truly smooth and high-quality performance with both these speakers and the headphones. "1 month ago, an popping sound problem occurred in the topping e50...
  5. C

I wanted to be share my first toughts on genelec 8030c speakers. As i stated a few pages ago, i tried to connect these speakers as directly to my hp pavilion pc's headphone output. The result is decent amount of hiss sound. Then i tried my lotoo paw s1 usb dongle dac and hiss noise has gone. So...
  6. C

Thanks for your explanations.
  7. C

Sorry but i couldn't understand this. If volume level is at for example 30% level, should i set to zero every time when i turn on the pc? Also, how can the 30% volume level become 100% by itself, as in this example?
  8. C

so should i just connect 8030 speakers directly to pc's headphone output via 3.5mm stereo jack to twin xlr cable? Is this way enough for good sound and safe for genelec 8030 speakers?
  9. C

thanks for your advices, i will go to rme i think
  10. C

so my question at this point is; which one is the better for genelec 8030 speakers? smsl m300se - audalytic ah90 or rme adi-2
  11. C

so as i understand that, if i buy a decent dac-preamp like rme adi-2 dac fs or even smsl m300se, this will be "better sound creation" on genelec 8030 speakers, is that correct? (and then i can connect the dac through xlr balanced output to speaker's xlr input)
  12. C

Can i connect 8030 speakers directly to my pc's headphone output via below 3.5mm to twin xlr cable? or should i buy a decent dac for any reason? Thanks https://www.thomann.de/be/cae_adapterkabel_xlr_miniklinke.htm
  13. C

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

Thanks for your sharing too. I have used an iphone 12 watt wall charger (USB-A output 5v/3A) . Can I leave this cable connected to power all the time?
  14. C

I had to connect also dc cable to power outlet. Then e50 woke up. For first hour, i have not any sound problem, clipping, distortion etc. on you tube music videos. After two bad experiences on audio interfaces, this is good news at now.
  15. C

No, i will not use any other input. I will just connect from usb output of computer to e50 and connect from trs output of e50 to active speakers. Is this way safe for this configuration?
  16. C

So, do I need to connect topping e50 to DC 5v at the same time? I mean multi connection; one usb cable to usb input of computer and the other usb cable to phone charger, dc power etc.
  17. C

Which one is better and less problematic for daily computer using? any audio interface or topping e50 dac I mean, without any recording-mixing etc. just for listening music, gaming, browsing, watching music videos etc.
  18. C

Can i connect topping e50 with trs balanced 6.3mm cable directly to my focal alpha 50 evo active speakers? I just want better performance with them on my computer sound if they are enough and safe.
  19. C

Audiointerface or external dac/preamp as a sound source?

May i ask you something: my first audio interface was focursite 2i2 4th gen, it had headphone sound issues on youtube music videos so i returned it. Then i tried universal audio volt 2 interface. I tried it with my new active speakers. Again it has the same issue on these speakers (i did not try...
  20. C

Audiointerface or external dac/preamp as a sound source?

Hi, I wanted to increase the quality of my pc sound so i bought active speakers. But i had a problem on source side. The problem is that: I watched some you tube reviews and according to their advices, i bought audio interfaces. But they made distortion in sound or occasional intermittent sound...
Top Bottom