Search results

1. I

miniDSP Flex

I find super video about cables for Flex!
  2. I

miniDSP Flex

It works from remote and manual. In Hegel I change setup for rca input to fixed. I ask this question about volume because I use Apple Music on IPad-Hegel and it is very comfortable control all from tablet without any additional remote. It is easy check if you have Flex in Your system, but in any...
  3. I

miniDSP Flex

But now I use hegel like front amplifier in my 5.1 HT. And when I control volume from hegel, my receiver marantz 1609 also change volume in center and back speakers including sub. I can see in it in receiver screen. It’s synchronise through rca, like back connection.
  4. I

miniDSP Flex

Is my amplifier can be volume master when it connect from flex trs outputs to fixed balanced inputs? Because when I connect my receiver to amplifier using fixed rca inputs, I can control volume of receiver from amplifier - like back connection.
  5. I

miniDSP Flex

Thanks all for answers. Antcollinet, as I understood you use recommended cable by developer for inputs and outputs of your flex balanced and its safe. What about quality of minidsp cables? I have master who can do hi quality cables for the same price.
  6. I

miniDSP Flex

First I will describe my system: Hegel H390, Audiovector sr3 for stereo, Marantz 1609 with central and surround speakers (for front I use fixed rca inputs on amplifier) for cinema and Svs 2000 pro, Rel q150 for both scenarios. I want to improve my stereo system using Hegel dac loop (From manual...
  7. I

miniDSP Flex

Hi guys, need some advice. Choose between balanced and unbalanced version. I plan to connect to an amplifier with only xlr inputs and to a subwoofer with rca - the main scenario. I also plan to connect the lfe from the receiver to the flex inputs - the second scenario. In both cases, adapters...
  8. I

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

Hi guys! I would like to join the owners Flex balanced. I read all two topics, but still have a questions. First I will describe my system: Hegel H390, Audiovector sr3 for stereo, Marantz 1609 with central and surround speakers (for front I use fixed rca inputs on amplifier) for cinema and Svs...
Top Bottom