Search results

1. H

Cable between ChromeCast Audio and Resonessence Labs Concero DAC ?

I have a q for you about the CCA. Is it possible to play the flac files on a hard disc/ or on a computer thru CCA? I have a software for that Airfoil' but since Iam away from home I have not tested that yet. ( Computer Harddisc--->CCA----->Amplifier)
  2. H

It will be fun to compare the CCA with the Concero...and I surely will.But I am curious you don"t think we can hear meaningful differences between two dacs?
  3. H

MOOndancer your assumption was correct , thats exactly the way I use my dac and mac mini. Iam aware the dac is not the right type ,thats because I bought the dac long time ago and the CCA is an recent addition.I actually have 2 CCAs and I am planning to play the audio files on another system...
  4. H

I have another question, how about connecting the chromecast audio to a mac mini ? (and the mac mini is connected to the dac thru usb),can I useone of the audio ports of themac mini? If I can,what kinda cableI need ? and sonically do you think this will make sense?
  5. H

3.5 mm to RCA suggestions for Chromecast Audio

Thank you for your suggestion and the video....
  6. H

Have you ever had a chance to compare the sound quality of an expensive cable with the cheaper ones?
  7. H

Perhaps but I was wondering about the 3.5 mm to RCAs mainly
  8. H

Any 3.5 mm to RCA CABLE suggestions to connect Chromecast Audio to an amplifier?Does the more expensive cables like Audioquest Evergreen make a reasonable difference or not?
  9. H

Hi everyone, I am wondering if it is possible to connect my chromecast audio to my Resonessence Labs Concero DAC , and if it is possible what kinda cable i need to use? What kinda cable can be used for that 'DIGITAL ' connection to the Chromecast Audio ( since I use the RCAs toconnect the...
Top Bottom