Search results

1. P

Cambridge Audio Duo Phono Stage Review (Updated)

So just to be sure: if an MC is not of interest, the Solo is better than the Duo based on measurements?
  2. P

Review and Measurements of Cambridge Audio Duo Phono Preamp

Is the built quality better? And with the 2M Blue cart I have, would the ATOLL be a better match sound-wise?
  3. P

Thanks for this reply. I've also the possibility to buy an Atoll PH-100. Would that be a better option?
  4. P

I'll take a look at that. Thanks! I've thought about the Cambridge Duo, but since I don't plan on getting a MC in the near future (will go with 2M series), I wonder if the solo will be just as good or if the Duo is not only capable of MCs but also built better?
  5. P

Thanks haha Is there a ranking to be found somewhere on here for phono preamps?
  6. P

Thanks a lot for your reply. I the nearer future I've thought about getting an Ortofon Concorde 40. That one would also fit with the Cambridge Duo, right?
  7. P

Hello! I have a NAD 368 amp, Technics 1210mk2 turntable with a Ortofon 2M Red cartridge. I have though about getting a phono pre amp since I'm not totally satisfied with the built-in one. Would the Cambridge Duo fit - and work well - in this setup? Or should I look for something else?
Top Bottom