Search results

1. maty

Eversolo AMP-F2 Class D Power Amplifier (Coming Soon)

In other words, you are unable to appreciate the differences in sound.
  2. maty

If you are not able to appreciate the differences then do not spend a lot of money on the audio system. And they are not recordings of great quality and interpretation and also with dynamic range < 10 dB like what I listen to at home (next 4K / AAC 192kbps video, DR13 with a DR17 track...
  3. maty

SUPERTEST - NEW FOSI V3 MONO vs V3 & ZA3 & 5000$ & 9000$ Amps If you do not notice the differences at 4K / AAC 192kbps video and very good recording (expensive micros and preamp) then you have a problem with your audio system.
  4. maty

Can you hear a difference between audio cables? ABX test

How do you explain that he was correct in assigning the file to the cable? Before PMA said anything about it. Well, everything has been said on my part. The forum members have enough capacity to draw their own conclusions. - The End -
  5. maty

And I dare to say which cable corresponds to each file, risking making a public mistake. If I did it, it was because the difference is very noticeable. Think about it.
  6. maty

I insist, beyond preferences, the important thing is that there are audible differences, at least in my equipment (with speakers in the near field during the test). It seems evident that from a certain low level of noise, distortion.. what makes the difference is the harmonic profile, at least...
  7. maty

What is evident is that there are differences and I also said what cable it was. Measurements are used to verify that things are well made but do not guarantee that the sound is excellent. A descending harmonic profile is the closest thing to live music, hence the preference of many even if they...
  8. maty

Easy test.. 1 Less bass. Voice, I do not like. More dynamic -> Cable Y 2. More "analog" sound, engadging -> Cable X The key are the harmonics. That is why I use PKharmonic v1.3 VSTplugin when I want to emulate them if the sound does not convince me. With complex, orchestral music, I prefer...
  9. maty

Eversolo AMP-F2 D-class amplifier and the Fosi ZA3 in dual mono mode and and SPARKOS Opamps Eversolo AMP-F2 vs Fosi ZA3 - I'm going to keep this Class D amp ...
  10. maty

What are we listening to right now..

Lambert Wilson & John McGlinn, Orchestre Philharmonique De Monte-Carlo - Musicals (1989) CD, EMI, France DR Peak RMS Duration Track -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DR15 0.00 dB -21.90 dB 3:19 01-Empty Chairs...
  11. maty

boXem A series

Be careful, that loudspeaker can serve as justified cause for divorce ;)
  12. maty

Aiyima A07 Max Amplifier Review

Aiyima A07 vs A07 Max stereo vs A07 Max mono x2 AIYIMA A07 MAX - KING OF SPEED & PUNCH
  13. maty

Ladies & gentlemen Janos Starker & Antal Dorati, London Symphony Orchestra - Dvorak - Cello Concerto (1962) Vinyl, Mercury, US DR Peak RMS Filename ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DR11 -0.45 dB...
  14. maty

WiiM Amp discussion

For a few weeks now I have been uploading 4K videos (AAC 192kbps, maximum that YT allows) of vinyl rips in 24/96 FLAC to YT. Some CD and Reel to Reel. Usually classical, baroque, jazz, progressive rock... for now. Recordings from decades ago that are little known but of great quality of...
  15. maty

WiiM Amp discussion

The important thing is that the cables and the rest of the hardware are the same. The differences are very evident. I think the best and slightly cheaper combination is the updated Eversolo + Fosi ZA3 (mono, Sparkos), since those expensive speakers have (at least the Mundorf AMT dipole tweeter...
  16. maty

WiiM Amp discussion

WiiM Amp vs Eversolo DMP A6 ME+LHY PSU+Eversolo Amp F2 vs Cambridge Audio EVO 150 WiiM Amp Revolution? Don't Buy Wrong All-In-One !
  17. maty

Gardiner, The English Baroque Soloists - Rameau - Dardanus - Suite d'Orchestre (1983) Vinyl, Erato, France DR Peak RMS Duration Track -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DR12 -1.24 dB -18.26 dB 2:36 01-Prologue -...
Top Bottom