Search results

1. T

KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced

Since I guess it's not needed perhaps Kef does not use a gigabit ethernet card so 80/90 seems about right if that is the case.
  2. T

Kef LS60 wireless review by ErinsAudioCorner

Have had these for 6 months and love them. They get exceptional in my room when using roon peq to adjust a few frequencies that cause issues in the room/due to placement which is what I use for 95% of my listening.. Would still like to have a peq option (per channel) built in to the app. Only...
  3. T

Yes. Measured both this time. I found one old saved with left and right, but at lower volume (still 2,7 away) done early when I experimented with placement. The left speaker have more space to the left compared to the right that have a side wall about 1,2m away and is more in a corner.I t's...
  4. T

Realised that I screwed up the db:s (need glasses)... after.. even though the 93.7 db test tone was louder than I probably ever listen. Everything of course disconnected and room occupied now, but will try again. This is what I got, and it's one measurement each about 2,7 m away from speakers...
  5. T

Hey. I could for sure make that happen, but it will take a little while since i need to chase away the rest of the familly and connect rew etc, e.g. requires a little bit of work :-) . I'll put it on my todo :)
  6. T

Hey. Long time reader but first post.. I have the ls60 since 3 weeks, and one obvious thing that was clear after just a few days, was the need to protect the elements/speakers a bit.. Mostly during the day with birds...., kids etc spending time in the same room :) At the moment a "temporary"...
Top Bottom