Search results

1. B

Audioengine A2+ connection problem

Interesting - the similar Kanto YU2 comes with a 4 pole 3.5mm aux cable, not a 3 pole as shown in the image for the A2+. But I don't think that is the issue. I suspect that if the OP's monitor is connected via HDMI, the PC may be trying to send audio via HDMI to speakers it assumes are in the...
  2. B

Presonus Eris Sub8 - Odd subwoofer volume issue

Both the Kanto's and Fluances were used with their volume control varied up to about 75% of max. There is obvious hiss/line noise (an issue noted in some reviews) with the Fluance's over 75%. The Fluance's normally by themselves are never over about 70% in my workout area as I find them too...
  3. B

Presonus Eris Sub8 - Odd subwoofer volume issue

Greetings from a long time lurker (5+ years). Hoping you can help me resolve an issue I'm having. I recently acquired a Presonus Eris Sub8 subwoofer to use with a couple different pairs of active speakers for a desktop setup and/or in a workout room. I'm seeing very odd unexpected functioning...
  4. B

Mixing and matching 3" or 4" desktop speakers with small subwoofers.

I recently purchased a Presonus Eris Sub8 to use with Kanto YU2's (3" main) on my large but cluttered 6'x3' desktop in a near field setup. The Kanto's I've had since 2014 after a bargain sale price I could not ignore but I never really used them on the desktop in my basement home office due a...
Top Bottom