Search results

1. F

RPi4 + CamillaDSP Tutorial

Just have to say I am loving being able to run a DSP on my Libre Le Potato AML-S905X-CC and have a fully digital 48kHz signal going from my Chromecast to my amplifier all for pretty dang cheap. My setup is Chromecast -> MS2109 HDMI USB Video Capture -> CamillaDSP (Ubuntu 22.04 base) -> CM6206...
  2. F

CM6206 with Hdmi audio extractor

Wondering if anyone is using one of those cheap CM6206 USB DACs with an HDMI audio extractor over the SPDIF input. I'm trying to extract the audio from my Gen 1 chromecast and then send it over Toslink to the CM6206 DAC. If anyone has something like this working I'd love to know what hdmi audio...
  3. F

Budget Standalone "Toslink > DSP > Toslink" with Camilladsp. Set up instructions for newbies.

Thanks for all your help. You replied before I could edit my post. I think I got it figured it out, just need to tweak it but I can see the 8 output channels outputting audio on the meter graphic so I'm cautiously optimistic.
  4. F

Budget Standalone "Toslink > DSP > Toslink" with Camilladsp. Set up instructions for newbies.

EDIT: Ok, I think I may have figured it out... No more errors. Just need to test it and see if it's actually doing what I expected. Thanks that's what I thought I needed to do but Camilla is complaining that my config has errors in the "Config" section on the left side of the GUI and then...
  5. F

Here you go https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/rpi4-camilladsp-tutorial.29656/
  6. F

Glad to hear it's possible to do. I guess my question would be do I have to make changes to the device config on the device tab? Should I increase the number of output channels to 8? I tried setting the device to 8 output channels but CamillaDSP doesn't like that. Not sure where/how I would go...
  7. F

Thank you for this guide. Between this one and another guide, I've actually got CamillaDSP running on an Ubuntu VM, hosted by Windows and using one of the cheap CM6206 USB DACs. I've got audio coming in on the SPDIF and going out through the Front Stereo port. Haven't been able to confirm the...
Top Bottom