Search results

1. R

SMSL SU1 DAC + ifi ZEN Air Can

thank you so much to reply. my pleasure . can u elaborate a bit more Sir . Please consider me a Complete noob on this. regards
  2. R

It is a privilege in having received your reply. i was lured by the xbass and xspace option and its reddit reviews according the fact that they work percetibly on the ifi zen air can. "Though I wouldn't personally give iFi my money"......i agree comprehensively. (brand hype ride). In my Country...
  3. R

is complementing the SMSL SU1 DAC with the ifi ZEN Air Can a good idea? kindly provide your views. regards
  4. R

Best 'Bang for your buck' IEM - Poll

try the FiiO jd7 we wont need this discussion further. My post on the FiiO-philes club.
  5. R

Topping DX1 mini desktop DAC & AMP

how are you all managing the channel imbalance? please tell me how to do it. regards
  6. R

help on a DAC AMP combination for a newbie

oh i think i will drop the idea then because of my financial constraint and stick it out with what i have. Yes i learnt how to do the Eq on Peace. thank you for your kind suggestions. Saved me an unnecessary endeavour it seems. Regards
  7. R

help on a DAC AMP combination for a newbie

Hello everyone. I feel grateful to be allowed to join this erudite forum. I am a newbie (completely).I am basically an iem guy. I have a few iems which I treasure in my limited auricular envelope. (Aful P5, Kanas Pro, T3+ , Tanchjim Zero and Simgot EA500). I need your help in choosing a DAC...
Top Bottom