Search results

1. N

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

I just got mine through the post and I have two questions: 1. Filter choice: amirm mentioned that 2 was the best in post 22. Should I using that? Do the filters have any noticeable affect? 2. I have the official 3.5mm adaptor on my HD560s and if I plug it all the way in to the jack on the...
  2. N

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

I was wondering if anyone knows if it possible to transmit/connect to a Bluetooth headphones, so I can get my PC audio into my wireless in-ears? I assume not but I wanted to ask.
  3. N

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

Yeah the reason I ask is that I have a pair of HD 6XX and I heard they sound great with a tube amp. But I have an atom amp on the way and thought why not see if I can find a DAC to change the sound profile.
  4. N

So in summary, it would be tube-like but if I wanted to see what a tube amp could do, I should get a tube amp?
  5. N

So I saw comments about the colour profiles like tube 1, 2, 3. Can anyone tell how well they work for simulating that kind of sound? I have never used a tube amplifier but I really don't want to buy one just to try it but if a DAC can simulate it well enough. That seems like an ideal option.
  6. N

Dac to go with Atom Amp?

I have the same question but with a slightly different requirement. So I have a HD 6xx and ordered the atom but I kept hearing about how tubes make the HD 6xx "sound better". But I have no intention on getting a specific amp. So I was wondering if there are DACs that have the ability to set...
  7. N

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

Yeah I am still waiting on mine, it has had the status for nearly 3 weeks now. Hopefully it arrives soon.
Top Bottom