Search results

1. D

Kii THREE Review

The Sigberg Manta? https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/sigberg-audio-manta-12-wideband-cardioid-active-speakers-prototype-build-thread.28255/
  2. D

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Thank you for such a quick reply. Just to clarify on point 2, am I correct in thinking that the Eversolo's volume control is NOT lossless? If so, how many decibels of attenuation is it capable of before the sound quality of the output would be compromised? (I currently use an Audiolab 8200CDQ as...
  3. D

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Hi. A couple of question on the DMP-A6 if you can help me with them. 1) Does the Eversolo bypass its internal DAC when streaming to active speakers via its digital outputs? (Would prefer to avoid two stages of DA conversion.) 2) Does the Eversolo have lossless volume control? 3) Does that volume...
  4. D

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer @Purité Audio

Hi Keith. Thanks for the info on the Eversolo. I'm interested in it as a potential preamp/streaming partner to the Dutch&Dutch 8C and have a couple of questions. 1) Have you been able to connect the Eversolo to the D&Ds AES input? (Using, for example, the Eversolo's coax digital out.) If so, how...
  5. D

RME ADI-2 PRO: Do I need FS version?

Hi. Did you go with the RME ADI-2 Pro-Dutch & Dutch 8C pairing in the end? If so, how well did it work for you as a preamp? Is it easy to switch between sources? How many sources are you able to use? Does the digital volume control work well? And does the digital volume control attenuate the...
Top Bottom