Search results

1. T

Meze Liric Review (Closed Back Headphone)

Sounds like the headphones aren’t for you. Perhaps you will adjust to them as you give them more time. If not, I hope you are able to return them. You can at least make your money back if not.
  2. T

Using a 75 ohm RCA video cable for as an analog audio cable.

I have a F-F RCA coupler. I would like to use it to connect two 1m 75 ohm cables for SPDIF application. Would the coupler have any negative affect on the impedance of the combined 75 ohm cables?
  3. T

Meze Liric coating type on magnesium skeleton?

On one of my pairs of LIRICs that is about 15 months old, the black has worn away near one of the headphone jacks. It isn’t really noticeable and isn’t going to peel or anything, but it isn’t bullet proof either.
  4. T

This is a fun EQ. Thanks for sharing!
  5. T

I purchased a pair of these open box looking for a well-made closed back headphone that looked fantastic. I found all of that in the LIRIC. Six months later I ordered a new pair directly from Meze in Romania. Six months using the LIRIC everyday at work made me confident I found my endgame...
  6. T

New Schiit SYN - Analog Surround Sound Processor

First post on this forum. I hoped I was the target market for the Syn. I really enjoy DPLII. I have an old Denon AVR-3808ci and use it to listen to my multichannel/quad music files fed by Roon and also REALLY enjoy upmixed stereo. I think it brings a fun component to my hobby. But when I read...
Top Bottom