Search results

1. B

Mail call !!

I will share my PR2 bought 38usd surely it isn’t perfect. Pros: Frequencies are excellent, particularly, treble is reduced and warm on the top compared with other iems which are too stimulate in treble to listen for long time so that’s a point where I am fond of. Cons: Due to low sensitivity the...
  2. B

open-back and closed-back headphones

What is the difference between open-back and closed-back headphones? Is there a big difference in sound between them?
  3. B

KKZ PR2 seems good, I've been keeping an eye out for reviews on this model for the last week.

KKZ PR2 seems good, I've been keeping an eye out for reviews on this model for the last week. Everyone seems to be willing to give the PR2 a good review, which has successfully whetted my appetite to buy it. How much did everyone buy it for?
  4. B

I didn't know that the memory foam tips can't be washed until today. After washing it will not be good.

How do you clean your eartips? I’ve spent lots of money on tips nowadays, and Faudio FA is my fave. Now there are eartips I bought to try different iems. -BGVP Y01 -Faudio FA -EarrBOND BarrelEYE hybrid silicone foam -Acoustune AET08
  5. B

For headphone/IEM, what is my best option?

The budget is within $100 , if there is a more affordable set, it would be better, thank you
Top Bottom