Search results

1. M

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

To have a "normal" sound I have to remove about 2-3 db in the 16khz band. Unfortunately as PEQ I only have the one from the Wiim app. Removing those db the sound is ok, like keeping the treble flat on an AB.
  2. M

So this amplifiers perform best with easy-to-drive speakers, with others will sound like zzzzzzz?
  3. M

"In English, this means that depending on which speaker you use, the sound may be a bit bright or a bit dull if your hearing extends to 20 kHz." How would it work with DBR62? (6ohm and 86db) Because I didn't like A07, it sounded harsh to me.
  4. M

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

Maybe yes for the treble, ok. But I'm sure the bass is dry compared to that of the Fosi set flat. I don't listen to electronic music, I don't need that bass. But with the Fosi the bass sounds like a couple of Presonus Eris E5 I own (studio monitors), punchy and fast. I spent a day doing an A/B...
  5. M

I tried the AS 301. I can tell that I really don't like it. Yes, with class AB the tweeter sounds better and the voices are better, but the bass is dry and if I raise it with the potentiometer it becomes just boomy (elac debut reference). With Fosi TB10D is punchy and fast, just perfect. To get...
  6. M

I was looking for a Yamaha A-S 301. Will be ok with DBR62? Low/medium volume (85db max)
  7. M

The only "problem" are the treble. I find them fatiguing with Elac Debut Reference listening rock... Even with the A07. Very clean but harsh
  8. M

What are the differences with the bt20a potentiometer? In terms of sound, I mean
  9. M

Is this a good upgrade from the tb10d or a07? I don't care about bt
  10. M

I have a pair of elac debut reference. I've tried various class AB around $400 but I prefer the TPA 3255. Unfortunately I find the mid-high frequencies a bit sharp (like drum cymbals in the new Metallica's album, or some electric guitar). With the a07 the problem is more evident, especially with...
Top Bottom