Search results

1. R

Speaker switch (DIY?)

I just want to share my DIY, appreciation to @Berwhale helping me about the diagram. Front look: Back: I will use it for selecting one of 2 amplifier and 1 set speaker. Front panel: - Left switch for amp line 1 or 2 - Right switch for speaker of amp 1 or 2 Top panel: - upper row...
  2. R

Speaker switch (DIY?)

Can i solder the wire instead of using spade?
  3. R

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

Ahh.. silly me.. reminds me of the term RTFM! lol... Plan to buy it. Thx a lot...
  4. R

What ampere did you use for the power adaptor? Is there a minimum Amperage you can recommend? Is there a minimum? Because there is so many difference amperage in mobile charger. 1A, 1.5A, 2A. I cannot find the information in this forum and also in the topping E50 official page. Thank you
  5. R

So is it better to make cable : E50 =>-- TRS----------- RCA --<= AMP ? I mean output from E50 using trs, input to amp using rca.
  6. R

Topping PA3s Review (Desktop Amplifier)

@ModDIY I follow your friends way. Buy it, and test it yourself. If im not satisfied, i can sell it, maybe i will fail, but if im not testing it i will fail forever... Tada.... Already test it around 2 weeks. I think @ModDIY is right 100% about "lackluster". For bass i always test with song...
  7. R

Speaker switch (DIY?)

Ahhh.. as simple as that.. Im over thinking... lol.. Thank you so much. One more question, so i think its also work for RCA? from DAC to 2 choice of amps?
  8. R

Speaker switch (DIY?)

Sir, where i can get the wiring diagram? I plan to make this one too. Exactly the same!.
  9. R

Thank you ModDIY, PA3s is my budget. Can not get more. PA5 and Sabaj A20a is far from my budget. I think its 3 times PA3s price. Because i still need saving for the DAC Topping E30 ii. And also Sabaj its hard to find here.
  10. R

Hello, i'm new here, sorry if im in the wrong forum. I bought used Wharfedale floor speaker and plan to buy this PA3s (Marked the image with red circle). I read somewhere that minimum we need to power the speaker is 50%, so i think Topping PA3s is enough? I'm just listening to music, no...
Top Bottom