Search results

1. J

Looking to choose a reliable/ easy to use desktop DAC.

Having just received my JDS labs Atom and Eq. I will pull the DAC trigger soon. I’m so greatful to all the advice given here. My heart says Topping D30/Dx3pro head says stick to with JDS. More changes to come I’m sure as I read more. I know excited to have everything in place and start sonic...
  2. J

Thank you for responding, yes I have been looking at JDS that and D30 seem great choices. If I decide to play with fire and go for D10/Dx3pro and take chances with units reliability can I use USB input and not use drivers to operate in only PCM biterate conversation. Will I need to install a...
  3. J

I been looking at the D30 and stopped before i pulled the trigger because of comments about the age of its Dac chip but like it’s simplicity. Streaming let’s say Tidal using my PC to play Apple/ cd library do you think I will have a need or for Dsd?
  4. J

First let me say thank you to all who have posted some amazing technical and insightful post related to measured performance of Dac/Amps on this forum. I am here because I trust and enjoy these discussions. I am new to the hobby and purchased some 4xx’s and Tim Audio T2’s. I wish to buy a Dac...
Top Bottom