Search results

1. T

singxer Sa-1 Help, XLR input does not work anymore

you did mention earlier something about feeding it with 2 linear power supplies, would I need to get those or run it as it is?
  2. T

damn, iam very tempted to do this! do you think there is any possible downside or risk apart from all the benefits by doing this mod @Extreme_Boky ? the 4 jumpers from the topside should be removed too right?
  3. T

Antilon ModMic Wireless broke.. any schmeatics?

Hey guys, So i realized i made the worst purchase in my life : The Antilon Modmic Wireless. This thing lasted hardly 2 months and got broken from the strain relief part, i did manage to glue it back together but the microphone isnt picking up any response at all, it gets detected by the PC...
  4. T

HAHA yeah man, it was screwed for sure but thank god it wasn't screwed beyond repair! Thank you @Extreme_Boky and @Roland68 ! Yeah it was only one point (which you have mentioned) where the repairs needed to be done on the tracks. The guy did it in no time and the total cost was less than $2 :)...
  5. T

yup, those 4 screw marks are there on the bottom :/ What should I do? I have a guy who does PCB stuff and soldering etc, but I need to tell him exactly what to fix... I uploaded Hi-res images and a video of the PCB as you requested @Extreme_Boky , you can download the RAR file here...
  6. T

nope, I always used the same XLR cables with my D1SE DAC from DAY 1, this is the first time I am using RCA cables... Oh well, guess i'll have to remove the PCB then and see from the bottom side if something is fried..
  7. T

yes I did, I put in the jumpers from DAY 1.
  8. T

yes rubber feet were installed after I removed them previously, they always had been ON since then...
  9. T

Here I am attaching the files again, hope you see the correct part number now, if not then let me know which exact IC part you were referring to. I just got done with the testing and it seems there is no static/buzz anything heard from XLR inputs no matter which INPUT SELECTOR I use, complete...
  10. T

wow thank you so much for the detailed info which I would have never known on my own! Iam sorry which single-in-line-IC you are referring to? The one which you double-circled? Ok so from what I understand, This is what i need to do: 1- I need to disconnect everything, all the cables from the...
  11. T

Hey Boky, Thank you so much for responding! Attaching the pics as requested...
  12. T

A weird problem with my Singxer SA-1... XLR not working all of a sudden... Hello, I hope this is the right section for seeking help. I have been using my Singxer Sa-1 this with my SMSL D1SE DAC for over an year now without any issues until yesterday When I disconnected both in the morning as I...
Top Bottom