Search results

1. C

My Rodgers LS4as are leaking air.

So I stumbled on one of those lucky facebook marketplace bargains. A seemingly good set of Rodgers Ls4/a's, Arcam Alpha 3, pair of Target Audio stands and some pretty decent cable with banana plugs on one end. Not a bad lot for 50 English freedom notes(pounds). I checked them at the place I...
  2. C

Presonus eris8 teardown

Had to take it apart so took some pics along the way, don't really know the names of the components on the board as such so maybe if anyone does maybe they can say so. As a budget studio monitor goes it is not bad, not the best construction I have seen but certainly not the worst. Anyways...
  3. C

Tweeters for Tannoy i8

So I have recently acquired 2 pair of Tannoy i8's, three of them have the original tweeters and one has an improvised replacement that i would like to replace with an original or as close to original part as possible. This is what is in there. Vs what should be in there. The manual says...
  4. C

Mackie HR824, repair or rebuild?

So I have recently acquired a gaggle of three HR824's which are, despite some serious cosmetic issues working and putting out sound. They came as a working pair and a spare with the main woofer missing. They came from an events company(stages, sound systems, live events etc). I initially...
Top Bottom