Search results

1. F

BTR5 2020 and BTR5 2021 question.

Hi, I was going to buy a btr5 but found out that there are two versions. I have three questions about the differences between '20 and '21 versions of btr5. About "1.": is this difference big? like something worth the extra money? About "3": if this new speciality is not available in '20...
  2. F

Why would I specifically need the EQ of Qudelix?

yeah, i was not even aware that uapps driver incompatibility was a thing, after seeing your comment i went and researched a bit... and turns out that uapp actually can't work in my device:facepalm::facepalm:. in their website they say that this problem is a very special thing for huawei devices...
  3. F

Why would I specifically need the EQ of Qudelix?

Hi, I was considering buying FiiO BTR3K and i've asked a question about it on Reddit, a user told me this. So, can you guys look at the pics and enlight me about my questions. Thanks in advance.
  4. F

Is USB classification going to be an issue of mine in this scenario?

what about desktop ones? won't you also use USB to connect them? or bluetooth connection of btr3k?
  5. F

yeah, i think my rom is incompatible. is this a problem that i can experience only with dongles? what if i use something like fiio btr3k?
  6. F

I just learnt that this dongle is gonna be useless for me by your reply. I'm always using spotify. Not going to buy it, --Lastly, how did you manage to buy a Meizu HiFi? --but they're still present on AliExpress tho. Actually i was gonna buy this dongle because my budget was so low but thanks to...
  7. F

Hi. I've decided to buy a Meizu Hifi dongle for amping my Superlux HD668b, but my phone and tablet does not have Type-C port, so i thought that i should use a Type-C to Micro USB connector to be able to use it. So I've asked this question in Reddit and a user said that I should pay attention to...
Top Bottom