Search results

1. D

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Sorry I'm Europe based and Amirm is in US so exchange of that unit back and forth would be very costy especially due to customs.
  2. D

Hello to All, I have home new DX3PRO unit with AD8620 with increased impedance at home for roughly one month and beside that I have also DX3PRO with OPA2140. I'm using both units with B&W headphones with 22 ohms impedance and I could say that from my listening tests and direct comparison one...
  3. D

All, @Pavel One dumb question does DX3Pro have DC protection circuit for headphone output? Thanks. David
  4. D

I had something similar with first unit after I somehow managed to power it again on from permanent standby there was permanent 5v on one channel on headphone output. For how long are you running it with MUSES + NE5532? Is it perfectly stable?
  5. D

Do you know why your original OPA2140 burnet out? Did you experienced the permanent standby issue with it as well? After replacement of all compomnents you mentioned did you ever experiences that device goes to standby itself?
  6. D

What are you using as op amp instead of OP1612? Instead OPA2140 you have now NE5532 right?
  7. D

@Pavel what is your opinion in question of replacing OPA2140 to OPA1612 as you have done, will resolve my standby issue permanently? I'm really disapointed and starting my confidence in Topping products and their quality/design. I do not believe that I could receive two units which will from...
  8. D

So update after few hours, my new DX3PRO died - again permanent standby issue. I lost confidence in quality and flawless design of this unit. This is already my second unit which broken exactly the same way. Contacted topping really interesting what they will respond.
  9. D

Today after more than week of using my new DX3 Pro from "new batch" I experienced unit going to standby on its own first time. After powering it back on it is again working fine. So there is still some work to be done on Topping side. Just note I have disabled USB automatic power on / power off.
  10. D

I fully agree, I'm also very interested if I will encounter any sleep symptom in future. But it could be possible that faulty OPA2140 (not faulty to state that it is inoperable) is also responsible for those random sleep issue. But that is only pure speculation form my side.
  11. D

I received also new one from so called "new batch" they are claiming. Serial starting also 1902 so far it is powered on already few days in row non stop and so far no problem. Will see.
  12. D

What means very significant change in sound quality? And how did you modified current of the transistors?
  13. D

What are the cons of using OPA1612 instead OPA2140?
  14. D

That is really suspicious. Do you know from where to get 100% genuine OPA2140?
  15. D

I see now you have removed it and not ordered new. What is really interesting that on my failed DX3 pro was OPA2140 with the same date code - CKJ8G4. Maybe coincidence. I ordered already new one from latest batch so let's see.
  16. D

From where yo ordered? Is it really original?
  17. D

I received it is either bad batch or wrong processing for OPA so I was also supposing there is possible that not careful handling/soldering could be meant by processing so makes sense for me. Your info is pointing only to particular OPA2140 nothing else was found as problematic?
Top Bottom