Search results

1. S

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

It was black friday and they gave me an additional discount for returning a wrong delivered purchase last year which was nice.
  2. S

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Am i lucky to have bought this avr for 800 euros ? Im liking it so far many options and sounds great
  3. S

New Speakers for AudioLab 6000A - Elac DBR62 or Focal Aria 906

So your are saying you heard recent br03s and they are bright sounding?
  4. S

Focal Aria floorstander owners?

One thing you will read a lot is this; Go and listen to the two side by side in a store. Youre going to spend a substantial amount of money on something you will enjoy for years to come. Are you seriously going to make that choice on behalf of me or any other stranger? Believe me ive done this...
  5. S

Its logic, the 926 and 948 are more in balance in regards to amount of drivers. 936 are more emphisised on the lower frequenties which can make them 'boomy' quickly in a not well treated room. I had the 926 and while i sold them because of the metal tweeter not being to my liking, the balance...
  6. S

Thanks for your help. I understand what youre saying. What some forums said is very true, i dont care what the chart says..these speakers are VERY sensitive to their amp. Doesnt mean you need to splurge thousands on an amp. It just means that you need one that helps the focals to be their...
  7. S

Im getting mine next week, will report back my experience. 2 demos gave me great impressions
  8. S

Focal Aria with Polk Legend centre?

I guess thats what they want when you demo stuff.. they always let you listen to that one step above what you would like to spend and then youre sold. Aria 926 costs 1800 euro a pair here in europe so the 5000 for the MA is a different level. Glad you found something though have fun!
Top Bottom