Search results

1. Alex333

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

2. Alex333

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

it’s really crazy and makes a ton of fun to listen to. Even if used in Studio environment. I will build a pair for myself aswell… @laserluxxer
  3. Alex333

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

Well then convince me otherwise based on a build from this speaker. You can use the original build plans… I know what I'm talking about with this design and I'm not just throwing something into the room.
  4. Alex333

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

LOL - we talk about the design made by myself and about the original build plans by Seas and Seas mentioned that for a passive radiator the enclosure has to be 50 cm longer for a good result with a PR. If you don’t believe me read it yourself on the seas Website. Yes PR can sound good and keep...
  5. Alex333

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

It depends how you set them up and also how you damp them. For example if you put Melamine foam inside which I prefer if its necessary it will sound completely different then heavy foam for example, even though both have similar properties. Since I configured them for studio use, no frequencies...
  6. Alex333

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

@Flexecutioner Well, basically you can improve the bass with a passive radiator in some cases, especially in small or closed cabinets. Seas recommends extending the cabinet by 50 centimeters, but then there is no point in using it in the studio. Then you might as well build the cabinet so that...
  7. Alex333

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

Final Update… Speaker Sounding awesome!
  8. Alex333

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

@GNK : Thanks! The cabinet was sprayed using a paint spray gun and 2K paint.
  9. Alex333

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

@Wolf Additional reinforcements are not necessary in the enclosure. The chambers are all separate and the thickness of the plate is also thicker than in the original construction plan. Of course the enclosures are damped on the inside. I just didn't capture the damping of the cabinet on pictures.
  10. Alex333

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

Another update….
  11. Alex333

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

Yes, you need to change the presets. In short, adjust the gain by -6 dB from the previous settings for all three presets on channel 1 and measure the speakers starting from zero (including resonances, etc.). I use the low-end speakers in parallel at 2 ohms and 450 W RMS; it wouldn't work...
  12. Alex333

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

Sharing some progress with y'all
  13. Alex333

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

I build the regular version with the 253. but for the version I build right now with 2x 10 inch speaker I need the extra power of the 503. I use the drivers with 2 Ohm and limit the speakers to 450wrms on channel 1... etc etc thanks for the infos @Turcoda
  14. Alex333

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

Building at the moment the bigger version... Using 2x 10 inch per speaker. Will use the subs in parallel config at 2 Ohm... @Turcoda Do you know a DC fan which is db comparable to the noctua solution you used? Would you share more informations how you inverted the connection for the noctua ?
  15. Alex333

Chord Hugo 2 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

@Ken Tajalli I know and since this is a no go for my studio setup it would be great to know which interface can drive the hedd headphones with full potential. As soon as I know it, I would check the pcb to find out which OP was used and swap the original one from my interface with those which...
  16. Alex333

My initial plan was to find an studio interface which can drive the hedds with full potential and just to replace the OPs in my mobile setup because I don’t want any latency.
  17. Alex333

Ok, thanks! I need some OPs which can drive my Hedd Audio Headphones. Really hard to find something…
  18. Alex333

Can someone tell which OPs are used in the Hugo 2?
  19. Alex333

Great Deal ? 2x ATC SB75-314 SC

Thanks! One of them is the SC Version and the other one is a LC Version (PA). I found a seller nearby which offered me new ones and both SC Versions.
Top Bottom