Search results

1. S

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

Many people tell that swap can get better punchy bass and clarity in the sojnd.. but I don't know.. I have the a07, but I I didn't replacement the Op-Amps yet.. but I would like.. The Audiophile sometimes is for diy and testigo to get the right sound for our ears. In the bt20s pro test.. most...
  2. S

Hi friend . Thanks you for that awesome video.. could you test the opa1656, the opa 2210 super-β and the LM4562NA... and compare with the op249 and the ne5532 Please!!!
  3. S

Hi friends.. one question: what's the audible difference between using the 48v 5a power supply vs. 24v 10A power supply.. if both of them have 240watts.. Please let me know..
  4. S

Fosi Audio BT30D PRO TPA3255 "Subjective review"

Somebody notice that the bt30d pro on Bluetooth mode sounds very low compared to the rca input or its normal? how can I fix that? That remind me the A04 problem that was fixed removing 2 electric resistance to the board.
  5. S

Fosi Audio BT30D PRO TPA3255 "Subjective review"

The existent bt30d pro users how can we proceed? Because since I got my bt30d pro version I always have the same question: Why this amplifier cannot accept and use an 48v power supply if it was equipped with dual 3255 chip amp. Just give us a solution.. thanks you in advanced.
  6. S

Fosi Audio BT30D Pro review

I would like to know if the bt30d PRO can manage a 48v power supply, because the tb10d can and it use the same tpa3255 chip, Also I see in the @Fosi Audio web page that they are selling the 48v 5A power supply.. for tb10d and bt20A pro
Top Bottom