Search results

1. R

Bus-powered interface with at least 4 DC-coupled outputs?

Yeah....so stupid from Motu! The M6 has 8 mono outs / 4 stereo outs (4 line out and 2 heaphones out), exactly as the SSL12, but with the SSL you got 4 stereo mixes / 8 mono submixes / cue mixes and 8 real usable outputs, with the Motu you have only 4 outs - 2 stereo mixes (1/2 and 3/4....didn't...
  2. R

I bought the SSL 12 just yesterday. So far I can say I'm quite satisfied (still have a Babyface). The Babyface latency it's a bit better, but SSL preamps and line outs are good, I'd say on par as general sound quality to the RME, which is on the high tier of audio interfaces. I confirm the 2...
  3. R

Take a look at the SSL 12. All the outputs are DC Coupled (also headphones outputs), so you have 6 DC coupled outputs and routing is very very flexible, so every out has its own submix.
  4. R

(Unofficial) RME UCX II Interface Review and Measurements

Thanks for your reply! I can't find any usb-c 12w adapter that seems a bit less "China cheap", so if anyone has a link to some that seem nicely built, please share the link. I found this powerbank on Amazon (65W PD3.0 USB-C) https://amzn.eu/d/6gWgoyL That would be useful for the laptop, too...
  5. R

(Unofficial) RME UCX II Interface Review and Measurements

Hi Jerry. I registered on the forum as the ucx ii seems a solid upgrade from my babyface (2 input is enough, but I need 6/8 analog outputs and 2 headphones cue mixes), but I'd like to bus power it by a usb-c adapter and wondering if that's possible / what is the best way to do it? how you will...
Top Bottom