Search results

1. S

KEF R3 meta Measurements

So the bass "lags behind", but using a different amp is supposed to correct this issue? Sounds like a typical hi-fi reviewer to me.... "We don’t know if it’s because the speakers haven’t put in enough hours" ^ I think "we" definitely know that is nonsense
  2. S

Denon AVR-X4800H AVR Review

Thats a shame. I think I will stick with my x3700. Pretty happy with the results of Audyssey, but curious if Dirac could to better. PS: I just got an FV18 sub and love it.
  3. S

Denon AVR-X4800H AVR Review

Is there a free trial available for the denon dirac upgrade?
  4. S

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Does the 3800 sound better though? Or pretty much the same?
  5. S

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

That video was very helpful, thanks for the tip. It seems there are a number of minor changes, none of which I value. I have ordered a refurb 3700, and may add a miniDSP 2x4HD to the system if the built-in room correction doesn't allow me to tame the 50-60hz peak I am seeing today.
  6. S

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

It appears the 3800 doesnt offer much improvement over the 3700. 4 subs instead of 2, and the option to buy Dirac. Is there anything else I am missing? Denon has refurb 3700's for $999. I may get one of those to replace my 10 year old Pioneer VSX-1124. I just got a Rythmik FV18 sub, and...
Top Bottom