Search results

1. Martin Parasound

Adding post-DSP SPDIF outputs to AVRs

As you can see everything is separate in my decoder is in the blue part the DTS decoding. This is a other version the PDD1500 I have a special edition limited on 100 pieces with 20 bit DTS decoding. Red is the Zoran 20bit Dolby Digital decoder and yellow the da converters.
  2. Martin Parasound

many years ago the decoders are made in separate appliances the signal is indeed I2S but I think Parasound uses his decoding. can you modify it?
  3. Martin Parasound

Do you think this also can be done on a external 5.1 decoder DAC that doesn’t have a digital output board?
  4. Martin Parasound

Who can Modify My Parasound PDD1550 Dolby Digital / DTS Decoder DAC with Three digital outputs

I really don't know i'm not a technical guy but i shared the shedule from the decoder. see attachment.
  5. Martin Parasound

Who can Modify My Parasound PDD1550 Dolby Digital / DTS Decoder DAC with Three digital outputs

I shared you everything in a email the DB-sub connector is the Analog 5.1 output to the DB25 input on the preamplifier this is a custom made cable with Nordost Odin cables,
  6. Martin Parasound

Indeed the new generation preamplifiers makes everything digital and are not pure i should check the many video’s on YouTube and search on Dolby Atmos the truth made by several audio scientists. Wiki is not really a reference for me. This is really interesting.
  7. Martin Parasound

Yes indeed for this high-end equipment even 20years ago the decoders did go to 20 bit only dvd did have his limits. This part is partly marketing these vintage normal DTS compact disc’s in my collection are already 24bit for 20years. Also Dolby Atmos is little bit marketing because the top...
  8. Martin Parasound

After the Dac’s the signal is going to a 5.1 pure analog Parasound pre amplifier PSP1500. What problem do you mean because I use now the same DAC also Stereo?
  9. Martin Parasound

Yes I own now w Dac2000 from Parasound this is a Dac that is stil sold at the same price of €2500 for each Dac even after 20 years. The components are the best of the best and pure Analog and even now tested beside Dac’s from triple the price from MSB. Also from the Dolby Digital / DTS decoder...
  10. Martin Parasound

@Chrise36 I contacted Weeb labs many thanks for this tip this is exactly the person that can help me. I hope it is easy as what Voodooless is right that it is easy because i search allready 4 years to someone that can help me with this question.
  11. Martin Parasound

Who can modify my Parasound PDD1550 Dolby Digital / DTS decoder with Three digital outputs

Hi everyone, I am looking for a very accurate technician / engineer who can modify my extreme rare Parasound PDD1550 20bit Dolby Digital / DTS decoder with DA converter, This 1550 version which is limited to only 100 pieces I want to modify with 3 digital outputs for the 6 multichannel channels...
  12. Martin Parasound

Hi everyone, I am looking for a very accurate technician / engineer who can modify my extreme rare Parasound PDD1550 20bit Dolby Digital / DTS decoder with DA converter, This 1550 version which is limited to only 100 pieces I want to modify with 3 digital outputs for the 6 multichannel channels...
Top Bottom