Search results

1. A

Pass Aleph 3 clone Class A amp experience

I'm sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to harm anyone, it wasn't malicious, I'm not like that Giuseppe
  2. A

I'm sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to harm anyone, it wasn't malicious, I'm not like that Giuseppe
  3. A

The Chinese manufacturer, or rather whoever answers me, is being cunning. He pretends not to understand and keeps sending me the photos of the amplifier published on the site, the front and the back but not the inside ... I made a new request, I'm waiting
  4. A

I wrote in China asking pictures of the amp inside and they answered me that I will have these pictures on monday Giuseppe
  5. A

This is my fear and unfortunately I am not competent in electronics, I only have a trained ear to listening. The price of these devices makes them attractive; It should be perfect to have the schemathics. Giuseppe
  6. A

Probably the amp that I saw is different: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Good-Quality-30W-HiFi-Audio-Amp_60771116332.html ...or the cabinet is different Giuseppe
  7. A

Perfect! Thank you I'll wait for news. Giuseppe
  8. A

Hello, I too have seen this clone and I would be tempted to buy it to match it with a pair of Klipsch La Scala that I currently keep disconnected. Do you seriously think it's a good choice? A couple sent to Italy would cost me 516 euros, but my doubt is about assistance if it should have...
  9. A

Speakers for JVC VR 5505

Thanks, I have this manual (i'm a member of HIFIEngine), but I don't know the right speakers Giuseppe
  10. A

Speakers for JVC VR 5505

Hi, I'm writing from Italy. A young friend of mine inherited an old JVC VR 5505 receiver but does not have the speakers; what good could I recommend them for this amplifier that doesn't cost too much? Maybe something that can be found on Amazon? Thans for all Giuseppe
  11. A

Power amp for Klipschorn

I had this suspicion. But now I make you a direct request: which brand and model of amplifier should I buy by spending a maximum of 2/300 euros used? 2/3/4 models to choose are enough for me, a friend leaves me a pre Mark Levinson n38. Naturally you must think models that I could find in Europe...
  12. A

Power amp for Klipschorn

And why not a pro amp? For example I read that in Italy someone uses yamaha p-2500s with Klipsch speakers and they sound very well. What do you think about? Giuseppe
  13. A

Power amp for Klipschorn

Thanks for your aid. I did a research of Quad 606 clone but I finded only clone of Quad 405, is it good too? Giuseppe
  14. A

Power amp for Klipschorn

I live in Italy, province of Vicenza, Veneto close to venezia. In my country to find some american power amp is a problem. There is a site, Thomann, where I can find cheap professional power amp, the line T.amp 75/100/150 II oe E400/800, but I don’t know these amps. I’d like a balanced power amp...
  15. A

Power amp for Klipschorn

Thanks for the link but I don't understand anything, I'm not a DIYer:( Giuseppe
  16. A

Power amp for Klipschorn

I know that klipschorn needs of few watts. I don’t have a great knowledge of the new power amp, I have seen the t.amp line and other cheap amps but I don’t know them.
  17. A

Power amp for Klipschorn

Hi, I’m looking for a good cheap power amp for an old pair of restored Klipschorn. All consueil are good for me. This is my first post here, thank you, Giuseppe
Top Bottom