Search results

1. P

WiiM Pro Streamer

At the end, I found that I had better control with the amp’s remote. The Topping E50 remote was not responsive enough for my taste. I fixed the volume in the Dac.
  2. P

WiiM Pro Streamer

Thanks! I will try both and see which remote I prefer.
  3. P

WiiM Pro Streamer

Question to all of you: I received my Dac today (Topping E50) so my new setup is: Wiim pro —(via optical)-> Topping E50 —> Amp —> Speakers I changed the volume for « fixed » in the Wiim. Now, what would be the best option to control the volume: 1) « dac mode » in the Topping (fixed volume as...
  4. P

WiiM Pro Streamer

I just bought a Topping E50. I have no will power… I can return it if I hear no differences. Which might happen.
  5. P

WiiM Pro Streamer

Yes, that's the only way I had it connected. Directly to my amp (Fezz Silver Luna). Node was good, Wiim was good. No differences to my ears. At more than 3 time the price, the Node had to go back to the store.
  6. P

WiiM Pro Streamer

Hi, New to this forum. I bought a Bluesound Node a few weeks ago. I heard about the Wiim Pro a few days ago. I bought two (for less then the price of the Node). I couldn't hear a difference between the Node and the Wiim so I sent back the Node... I really like the sound coming out of that...
Top Bottom