Search results

1. O

Room Acoustics: The Dreaded Chair.

Hi guys, For some background on this post. When I first started doing room measurements, I always placed my UMIK-1 on top of the back of my desk chair, because with the stand, it was exactly at the height of my ears and the tip was right at my ear from the back of the chair. It was...
  2. O

Strange spike on RTA.

Hi all, Today, I noticed a few strange spikes when just having the mic doing an RTA without actually playing anything. I noticed the noise floor was acting strangely, so I tried to do some investigating and I've run out of solutions. According to the RTA I have this very weird spike at 58hz...
  3. O

Edifier R2850DB Review (Opinion)

Hey guys, I recently picked up these speakers off e-bay to replace my Kanto YU6 speakers. I was always a bit disappointed with them even though they seemed to get decent reviews. The 2850DB seem to lack a lot of information and the only reviews I could find about them were just videos on you...
  4. O

Interpreting a result

Hi guys, Quick question... I'm not super great when it comes to reading the spectrogram for REW and was looking for some help interpreting this result. If it's not clear from the image, I'm trying to figure out what's going on at around the 160hz mark. It appears there is a giant hole in the...
  5. O

Room advise, new to all of this

Hi all, First time poster, but long time reader. I recently took the plunge and decided to upgrade my audio experience. I purchased the Kanto YU6 speakers and Kanto SUB 6 subwoofer and for the most part am very happy with how they sound. They are currently hooked up through my computer. This...
Top Bottom