Search results

1. whitey019

Monoprice Blackbird Review (HDMI Audio Extractor)

I tried 3 different extractors, 3 hdmi cables and 2 optical cables. The Blackbird was silent and two others only transmitted 44/48k. I guess I'm giving up. I can rip both dvd-a and sacd.
  2. whitey019

Ok. I've got it working with my computer's HDMI playing ripped DVD-Audio files to both the Yamaha RX-A3060 and the Parasound P6. Therefore, I think it's a problem between the Blackbird and the Oppo UDP-203.
  3. whitey019

Alright, I think then I have exhausted all options and this extractor, for whatever reason, just doesn't work with my specific equipment. BTW, I have also tried feeding the optical output to a Yamaha RX-A3060 and get the same results.
  4. whitey019

From what I've read, I thought this should work too. Do I have to actually pass HDMI through the extractor? So far, I've been trying to use the Oppo's second audio only HDMI port. Thanks
  5. whitey019

I can't get anything out of the Oppo above 44/16 digitally, optical or coax, have to use analog (DVD-A or SACD). I understand this is a purposeful limit due to copyright protection. This is the whole reason for trying this extractor.
  6. whitey019

I just want stereo. The Parasound P6 says that it can do 192/24 via optical.
  7. whitey019

I purchased this audio extractor with the hopes of being able to extract DVD-Audio and SACD high resolution streams from my Oppo UDP-203 and feed them to my Parasound P6 optical input. So far I've been unable to get it to function as I thought it would based on what I've read. Regular CDs do...
Top Bottom