Search results

1. R

Help with speaker setup

Hi I currently have a topping dx1 and a pair of Micca PB42X Powered Bookshelf Speakers. I have about 500-800 dollars that I want to use to improve my setup. I have a pair of Logitech Z623 2.1 set up at work that I really like because of the ease of turning it on and off from my desk. I...
  2. R

VMV D2R and VMV P2

From SMSL's twitter. Looks like their competition to the D70/a70 pro stack from topping. Kind of retro look to it.
  3. R

Dac Help with a Volume screen!

I currently have a topping dx1. I want something a tiny bit better then I can take my topping to work, and enjoy something at home. Can anyone recommend a dac or a dac amp that is 120 Sinad+ with a volume lcd? The topping e70 would definitely fit the bill but am looking at other options...
  4. R

Tier lists help

Hi, I'm more of a Headphone guy. I need some help. I'm looking for reviewers that have published review lists. Can anyone point me to anyone that is not on this list. The goal of this is not to say what is better or worst, just opinions and a resource for people who want them. Anyone got...
  5. R

Technicalities of iems and headphones in general

So I'm on my audio journey much to the dismay of my wife as I get a lot of audio equipment to find that perfect audio headphone. I run from a nice topping e70 stack that is very enjoyable. I see Crinacle and others talk about the technicalities of iems and headphones. I just wanted to know...
  6. R

Set up help

Hi I am curious if anyone has feedback on my setup. I'm waiting for a Geshelli labs dac and still have at least a month. In the mean time, I need a dac to pair with my current amp of a SMSL SH-8s Amplifier. My main headphones are a Drop Elex, Focal Celestee, LCD-XC 2021, a Meze 109, and an...
Top Bottom